I’ve been very quiet of late, especially on my Blog. Now this isn’t because of anything sinister or just laziness, I’ve just been really REALLY busy.
Here’s a little run down of what I’ve been up to:
- I’m writing a book on Unity2D for PacktPub (Mastering Unity2D) – Will share more when I can on this, promise. But it will be AWESOME!
- Working heavily behind the scenes with @ID_XBOX with what ever they throw my way, or just chasing them to help improve things with a small group of others. (ID will be the community we always wanted with XNA, MS share this vision)
- Still working hard maintaining both MonoGame NuGet packages and updating the PCL build I publish
- Working on an new factory to generate the MonoGame PCL build with Dean Ellis (MonoGameTeam fame)
- Managing the goings on the the AdRotator solution, everything from answering queries to setting up the new GitHub site for Version 2 (we’re moving V2 there to enable easier collaboration)
- Pestering Gergely Orosz to hurry up and finish / get a test version out of the new WinJS version of AdRotator V2 😀 (name and shame!! :P) and pestering myself to keep up the pace with other aspects of the V2 branch.
- Improving and building new MonoGame samples for the upcoming release
- Updating and managing a Charity community site for the condition my son has (PWS for those who ask)
- Reading, Reading, Researching, Hacking 😀
Somewhere in all this I also find time for work and my family (or is it the other way around)
Will get back on a more regular schedule once I can free some some spare clock cycles, most likely on MonoGame and / or Xbox One development (likely Unity based and / or services)
Phew, now errm, back to work.